[RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles

David Eckhardt davearea51a at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 14:27:35 EDT 2021

With FCC having RF exposure "safety" issues with low power wireless
chargers - we have to measure RF field strength as a regulatory issue, now
- I certainly can envision these 20 kW beomyths coming under rather nasty
'safety' regulations!  That, alone, may kill the proposed nightmare -
hope.......hope.....  After all, BPL was conceived with its own casket (and
FCC cheating which ARRL took to court and won).

Dave - WØLEV

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*