[RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 11 19:11:23 EDT 2021

> The people who buy electric cars to Save The World are blissfully
> ignorant of all the pollution associated with making and recycling
> batteries.  They will also be blissfully ignorant of the fact that
> wireless charging energy transfer is about 50% efficient compared to a
> direct cable connection.

As well as ignorant of the millions, if not billions of connections, and
thousands of miles of wires in the infrastructure providing them the
opportunity to not make the relatively 100% efficient very last
connection- at the car.

"Look at me!  All of the knowledge of all of mankind came together to
allow me to be too bloody lazy to put in a single plug for the world to
see!"

I get a kick out of the wireless chargers for a phone.  Plug in a
wall-wart, plug in a cable, plug in a charging pad, to do what?  NOT
plug in the phone.

F-tarded is, as f-tards do...

Kurt