[RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles - politics is over

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Mon Apr 12 23:43:32 EDT 2021

Some years ago, I was asked to advise some EE graduate students on using
an RF amplifier for wireless charging.They were completely  clueless
about RFI issues,.

That said, is suppose it's conceivable that some sort of crystal
controlled RF system on one of the sacrificial "industrial" frequencies
(13.56 MHz?) could be made to work without wiping out the HF ham bands.
RF exposure limits in the garage might be another matter.

73,
Scott K9MA