[RFI] [External] Re: Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 20 20:03:16 EDT 2021

Unless it's directly RFI related, please take this discission elsewhere.

Kim N5OP

--
Kim Elmore, Ph

Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM, PP
SEL/MEL/Glider, UAS, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)

/“I occasionally play works by contemporary composers and for two
reasons. First to discourage the composer from writing any more and
secondly to remind myself how much I appreciate Beethoven." – Jascha
Heifetz/