[RFI] Line noise vs Frequency

Stephanie WX3K wx3k at ptd.net
Sun Aug 8 08:50:21 EDT 2021

Hard to really say what the exact root cause without further information

The character of the noise will you what the source may be. Share an audio clip of it. Do you have a real time pandapter in your rig ? A picture would help to. Most likely need to share these using a cloud link from dropbox or something similar

DFing aroung the area to track the exact physical would be needed here. The source could be a powerline issue(arcing insulator, resistive connection) but it could be a source conducted onto the line from possibly a switching power supply.

Stephanie WX3K