[RFI] Mystery noise

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Aug 11 16:42:49 EDT 2021

Great description. And when dozens of these free running sources are
present (those in our own home and those in our neighbors' homes), the
result can combine to look like broadband noise. This piece, which ran
in NCJ several years ago, provides methods for finding and killing these
sources. The process does NOT start with direction-finding -- that comes
later after we've cleaned up our own homes.

73, Jim K9YC