[RFI] Toyota Prius RFI?

David Eckhardt davearea51a at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 18:31:25 EDT 2021

" “I occasionally play works by contemporary composers and for two
reasons. First to discourage the composer from writing any more and
secondly to remind myself how much I appreciate Beethoven." – Jascha
Heifetz/"

I had a good laugh and grin when I read this!!  Yes.......Y e s........Y
E  S  !!! ! ! ! !

I once played the pipe organ and harpsichord.  At least there are a few of
us left who appreciate good, *real*, music and not just noise.  Don't
forget Mr. J. S. (the organists patron saint....😇😊)

Thank you!!!

Dave - WØLEV

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 10:10 PM Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> I'm forced to consider a new (to me) car in the next few months. For
> those of you that have them, is the Toyota Prius RFI quiet in its
> standard state on 2m and 70 cm? If not, what can be done to make it quiet?
>
> Kim N5OP
>
> --
> Kim Elmore, Ph
>
> Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM, PP
> SEL/MEL/Glider, UAS, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)
>
> /“I occasionally play works by contemporary composers and for two
> reasons. First to discourage the composer from writing any more and
> secondly to remind myself how much I appreciate Beethoven." – Jascha
> Heifetz/

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*