[RFI] Solar Panel Inverters

Raymond Benny rayn6vr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 12:40:16 EST 2021

Jim,

I have 24 solar panels with a German made SMA inverter and no noise.
Frontus (sp) is another good inverter.

Typically, the solar panels themselves do not generate noise, HOWEVER,
those panels with individual inverters build in often create RFI which is
difficult to reduce, and never eliminated completely.

It would be worth your time to go back 3 - 5 years into the RFI archives
and see the issues.

I think the ones your family is looking at are or were one of the worse RFI
generators unless their panels have been redesigned with RFI elimination
mind.

Ray
N6VR/W7YA