[RFI] Noise from Generac Solar controllers?

bill steffey ny9h at arrl.net
Thu Dec 16 10:51:48 EST 2021

have the installer show you an identical installation.... during
sunlight  and  you test for hf birdies.

a perfect radio is an kenwood tf6 talkie, which has hf coverage am and
ssb ,,,   the SMA brand inverters I ws considering were dead quiet...so
that is what I bought , and my 10kw system is QUIET...     The kenwood
ONLY could pick up stuff when I placed the radio against the SMA case
!!!!!  Designed in EU where "they: care, not like FCC.

bill