[RFI] Noise from Generac Solar controllers?

David Eckhardt davearea51a at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 13:44:39 EST 2021

QUOTE:  " For what it's worth, I contacted Generac on N1UK's behalf and the
gist
of the conversation was that their equipment meets all FCC requirements
which is the standard answer you'll get from most if not all solar
equipment manufacturers. I'm sure you'll get the same answer if you ask
your Generac salesmen about RFI."

This is BS as the FCC has no specific regulations for the whole solar
industry.

Dave - WØLEV

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*