[RFI] Noise from Generac Solar controllers?

David Eckhardt davearea51a at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 17:16:37 EST 2021

Yes, ED, I'm well aware of all that.  In my looking at all the reports
filed with FCC, none addressed the complete system, only the intentional
radiators (Zigibee, BlueTooth, or whatever).  Yes, as a Class B filing, no
report is necessary.  They must have modified those wireless modules,
likely the antenna or digital format, to require testing and approval.   No
one in their right mind as a user of widely available wireless modules
wants to own the FCC approval for those.  Let the suppliers own the
regulatory requirements.  If they are modified in any way, antenna or
digital protocol, then, yes, the user must certify the module.

And why do the filed reports - all of them - claim compliance to Class C,
industrial?

Dave - WØLEV

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*