[RFI] Fwd: Video Game RFI

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 17 15:19:29 EST 2021

"I was as diplomatic as conceivably possible with them regarding the LED
problem,
but in these folk's eyes, I have no right to have an issue with anything
they're doing in their own home."

Interesting.

How do they react when being informed of doing the same to others,
outside their home, and off of their property?  Seems to me, using their
own logic, whatever they do should end at the walls of their home, maybe
their property line, at most, and certainly not enter anyone else's
land, or homes.

How about your own equipment, does it interfere with their consumer
garbage?  If so, easy fix, do your thing, within regulation, let them
fuss as their stuff malfunction, or stops, point out the Part 15 label
stating they must accept it, and ironically, must shut down their own
equipment if it affects anyone else.  Let them inform themselves of what
they can't do with their own stuff that affects others.

Kurt