[RFI] RFI from arcing power pole 1.1 miles away (video capture of the arc)

Don Kirk wd8dsb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 17:17:25 EST 2021

Hi Chuck,

I'm using a Canon PowerShot SX30 IS that was gifted to me from a friend
that wanted a newer model.  For the night time movie and still shot I used
my Iphone 13 pro.  The Canon is amazing, and I can almost read the markings
on the top of the bolts that's used on power pole hardware near the top of
poles when I zoom in.

I don't know the line voltage.

73,
Don (wd8dsb)