[RFI] RFI from arcing power pole 1.1 miles away (video capture of the arc)

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Mon Dec 20 18:25:31 EST 2021

That's a very good idea.

With one of the pole arc issues locally which was particularly bad, I
asked the power guy what the chance of that arc starting a fire.  After
all, the pole is near a farmers field with lots of dry and flammable
stuff.  Sure would be bad if we let this one go and then a couple of
houses burned as a result.  Yuck.  They had it fixed the next day.  :)

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com