[RFI] Tower/Antenna Reradiation

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Dec 22 16:52:46 EST 2021

I spent years. #43 is NOT a good material for HF because of
manufacturing tolerances. The problem is that we must measure each choke
to take tolerances into account, but correct measurement is a
destructive process. I measured at least a thousand chokes, wound on
cores at the limits of component tolerances.

See the discussion in
http://k9yc.com/2018Cookbook.pdf

73, Jim K9YC