[RFI] RFI Question

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Fri Feb 12 15:43:28 EST 2021

This works in both directions, of course. I once had a neighbor with a
wall-mounted telephone with a long coiled handset cord. The usual
filters just couldn't keep the RF out of that phone, unless I replaced
the cord with a shorter one. I'm pretty sure the long cord was resonant
on 20 meters.

73,
Scott K9MA