[RFI] Invisible dog fence RFI

tony.kaz at verizon.net tony.kaz at verizon.net
Sun Jan 17 16:58:11 EST 2021

Mike,
When the neighbor had his buried electric dog fence installed it wiped out 160M when listening on the BOG that was in parallel and about 10' from his buried wire.  There were no issue son any of my other antennas which are farther away. I contacted the manufacturer of the system (the local contractor had no idea) about the problem. He sent a filter to the contractor and gave him instructions on how to install. No problems since.
3,
N2TK, Tony