[RFI] Fwd: RF hardened ethernet cards?

Jim Rhodes jimk0xu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 18:55:32 EST 2021

I have got some clamp-on ferrites on the cables now. Seems to help some.
Have been thinking of shielded ethernet cables with ferrites or toroid
chokes. The fiber sounds interesting. And it all sounds like less of a
project than making a Faraday Cage for the shack. (Would still have to
solve the cable issues anyway!) And I will be looking for some
opto-isolators before the night is gone.