[RFI] tracking RFI with a marine direction finder

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 28 10:36:50 EST 2021

One RDF not mentioned, that was my favorite on board, is the Lokata 7
hand held with a very good built in compass.  LF (marine/aero) and BCB
only with digital frequency readout.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lokata-7-Vintage-Marine-Radio-Direction-Finder-RDF-Hand-Bearing-Sestrel-Compass-/224210468351

Grant KZ1W