[RFI] Odd broadcast radio reception.

David Eckhardt davearea51a at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 14:27:36 EDT 2021

A strong RF source likely sent the front end and maybe even the IF into
saturation to produce a condition where nothing was received.  I would
judge this to be classic for RF overload.  Heaven knows what the strong RF
source might have been.  Too bad you didn't have a spectrum analyzer.
Also, the radio inside, being inside, likely received far less of the local
strong RF source and its front end filtering, shielding, was likely much
better than the battery operated portables.

Dave - WØLEV

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*