[RFI] OT Curiosity - Bel HB5-3/OVP-AB

Tom Frisz N9DD at comcast.net
Sat Jul 17 20:07:43 EDT 2021

Hello from Northern Indiana.

I've got a bunch of similar supplies - a result of past jobs in computer
service and parts center jobs in the last century.

A number of years ago i stumbled on this site that has more than you
could ever want to know about using and possible mods for these supplies:

http://www.djerickson.com/p1hack/

The ones I have came from pre-PC days when office computers were desk
sized and required 5 volts at decent amperage for TTL circuitry and +
and - supplies for other circuits.

73,

Tom N9DD