[RFI] periodic peaks in the spectrum

Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan ram at rkrishnan.org
Wed Jul 21 08:56:06 EDT 2021

Hello Don,

Thanks again, I am learning a lot from this thread. The 1" sniffing loop
trick looks great! I am surely going to build it. I am sure this is not
the last RFI I am going to encounter. I have started collecting parts
for the pre-amp.

The main breaker is outside the house but inside his gate and I have
access to it. The individual breakers are inside. There is a big box
that has fuses to individual houses. I have access to that as well. I
think it will come handy to have a sniffing loop. Thanks again.

73
Ram VU3RDD

--
Ramakrishnan