[RFI] ? Goodman HVAC 3 ton 16 SEER Dual Stage Heat Pump

Bob Turner n2scj-lists at outlook.com
Wed Jun 16 19:23:03 EDT 2021

Avoid ones with an Inverter for variable speed.  No personal experience, but I've gathered that info here and other places over the past 10 years or so.  Unfortunately it appears all mini-split AC have inverters.  The salesman also said inverters are making their way into window/wall units.

7 3  Bob
N2SCJ