[RFI] A quick Question about CMC placement

Edward Mccann edwmccann at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 12:46:15 EDT 2021

Absolutely it matters!

Best placement is at the feedpoint, if the antenna can stand the weight. Second best placement is at the feedpoint and Another at the shack window.

Think of that span of coax feedline from feedpoint to shack collecting CMC from every source it can find!

Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt.

73,

Ed McCann
AG6CX

Sent from my iPhone