[RFI] Difficult power line RFI find.

Bill Steffey NY9H ny9h at arrl.net
Wed Mar 10 12:27:19 EST 2021

i have two mfj  vhf noise receivers...  the  dipole version  ... not
even the beam

VERY useful.////   even without a balun  ( to make it a more perfect
pattern )

Years ago in Chicago, a guy from the electric company said , after I
used it to point out a pole, said his boss should get them one as the
Radar engineers stuff was hard to get scheduled  and that the MFJ took
us to the right pole....

that is why i bought a second one at a fest !!!