[RFI] AF4O RFI Update was Pole mounted lightning arresters?

Charles Plunk af4o at twc.com
Sun Mar 14 20:51:37 EDT 2021

Since 02/16 when we had some near 0F winter weather and more than a week
of winter storm, I have not heard my powerline arc RFI at all. I am
retired and here everyday. So guess I should be happy it left on its
own. But I doubt its gone for good....It was absent last year from mid
summer until December. Will see.

Never got a chance to use the ultrasonic dish on it before the winter
weather.

https://www.qsl.net/af4o/Powerline%20RFI%20QSL.net%20Webpage/Arc%20Webpage.html

73

Chuck