[RFI] New Interference at kk0sd

Gary gary_mayfield at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 20:14:03 EDT 2021

Jim,

	Thanks for the info and links. They were very interesting. It looks like I need to invest in an SDR of some kind, as I have no way to produce a waterfall wider than a couple KHz right now. I've had such good luck with simple direction finding in the past.

	Do you think the SDRplay RSP1A is a good option? Have you come across a better more portable option?

Thanks for the help and Suggestions! (keep them coming!)
73,
Gary "Joe" kk0sd