[RFI] New Interference at kk0sd

Don Kirk wd8dsb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 23:23:03 EDT 2021

Hi Dave,

The W7IUV preamp is a great preamp and it actually works just fine with a 9
volt alkaline battery for portable use and it's what I've historically used
with my tuned loops and portable flag.  Biggest problem now is procuring
authentic 2N5109 transistors.

Here is a link to my website that documents my W7IUV builds that show the
simple circuit boards I made using a dremel tool with cutoff wheel, etc.
https://sites.google.com/site/rxpreamps/

Just FYI,
Don (wd8dsb)