[RFI] Further data on my weird RFI problem

AA5CT jwin95 at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 23:11:12 EDT 2021

I might comment on how repeatable a mechanical lamp/security timer
can be, as I use one on some radio gear and I can observe to the second
on successive days when the 'gear' powers up! And it even follows
'slippage' as found here on the Texas ERCOT electric network. ERCOT
tracks the number (down to the tenths) of seconds the system is fast
or slow according to the timing-keeping national atomic clocks.

de AA5CT Jim