[RFI] Radar Engineers Model 251 Parabolic dimensions?

Mike Martin mike at rfiservices.com
Sat May 8 09:04:15 EDT 2021

It's kind of early for me and my mind's a little cloudy as I had a late night last night. However, there is a really nice dish available made of lexan. It was made to be a squirrel guard for bird feeders. I have one of those in storage I'll see if I can find it and get any information off of it I can. I do have a 250 and 251 that are used frequently. The 251 definitely outperforms the 250 in accuracy and range, more so in the range.
I have a busy weekend and a busy week ahead but I'll see what I can find. If you design something as convenient as the 251 and performs as well or better, I'll be here first customer.

⁣Be safe,
Mike

Get BlueMail for Android ​