[RFI] #73 beads

David Hale astronomerdave at gmail.com
Mon May 24 15:48:32 EDT 2021

Indeed, and I referenced that in my initial email,

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 9:28 AM David Hale <astronomerdave at gmail.com> wrote:

> Or maybe I should follow the guide here http://k9yc.com/ChokesVHF.pdf and
> include a series of 2T through #31 clamp-ons?

So the plan then I guess would be two 10T for <30MHz and a "few" 2T for
50MHz. It's been said here that the inter-winding capacitance of the 10T
chokes lowers the isolation at 50MHz but does anyone know by *how* much?
Are the two HF chokes merely "useless" or are they actually "bad" at 6m,
such that maybe including a 6m antenna along with 10-20m is just a bad idea?

Dave N3WTK