[RFI] SOLAR INSTALLATION PROS/CONS

Mark Schoonover mark at ka6wke.net
Mon May 24 23:38:43 EDT 2021

When I went to a site I brought a Yachtboy portable. I started with WWV on
10 and 15 MHz. Checked 160-10M bands. Finally I swept from 550KHz-30MHz.
This was a 20 KW ground mounted system using Enphase micro inverters. I was
able to walk around with the radio just 6" away from the system. When it
was finally installed on my roof I had zero RFI.

HTH