[RFI] CASE HISTORY - Powerline - Multiple Sources (re-post w/o errata)

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Oct 1 23:24:39 EDT 2021

Sorry, I must have missed that. There is an unfortunate assumption by
far too many hams that power lines are the only source RF noise,
ignoring all the electronic sources, which for any ham living in
business or residential neighborhoods are often dominant.

That's why all of my advice on chasing noise is to first figure out what
kind(s) of noise you have.

73, Jim K9YC