[RFI] Power Line Noise Specific to 15 meters

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 16:01:21 EDT 2021

This is a bit of a puzzle, to me anyway.  With my tribander pointed in
one direction (west), I have extremely bad what sounds like line noise.
This noise is not audible on 20 meters, on 10 meters, or on lower bands
using my Carolina Windom.  I won't be able to get out and try to DF it
for 10 days or so, but I always thought line noise got progressively
worse as you went down in frequency toward its fundamental.  What am I
missing, or what should I be looking for?

--
73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.