[RFI] Splatter from AM Radio Station WNTS Indianapolis and Resolution

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 11:51:08 EDT 2021

A few years back a broadcast engineering consultant told me he does a lot of work for AM stations designing small, low profile antenna systems. That way they can stay on the air, probably while selling off those directional antenna sites, and not have to write off the station from the corporate books, which they would have to do if the station went off the air.

73  -  Jim   K8MR