[RFI] Splatter from AM Radio Station WNTS Indianapolis

James Gordon Beattie Jr w2ttt at att.net
Wed Oct 27 17:29:14 EDT 2021

Jim,
But somehow government is even more enormous today, yet useful positions such as FCC field engineers are still gone from the government.

At one point the FCC Commissioners were each required by Congress to have one ENGINEER on their staffs!  This funded mandate was driven by the propagation of lawyers and not engineers across the agency.  Later on they re-focused staff residency in the DC area and reduced staff around the country.  That's fine as long as you only need an engineer in MD/DC/VA.  Who runs an organization so disconnected from those they serve?  The FCC.
73,
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT
201.314.6964
W2TTT at ATT.NET