[RFI] Splatter from AM Radio Station WNTS Indianapolis

Hare, Ed, W1RFI w1rfi at arrl.org
Wed Oct 27 19:37:18 EDT 2021

Gordon is a good engineer who has made valuable contributions, but the thing that makes him the most "special" is that he saw that he could make a contribution and stepped forward to do it.  His work not only will become part of an IEEE standard on power-line noise, but I have been using ARRL's unique position to be able to join different components together to talk with people in other industries, such as the solar power industry, about using the P1897 standard on power-line noise as a template to create similar standards for other industries.  Others, like Jim, make contributions in other ways, while others support those that can do the work in all the ways they can.