[RFI] Fwd: Water treatment system RFI?

Kenny Silverman kenny.k2kw at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 22:56:01 EDT 2021

I should have mentioned I was also given the option of just replacing the tanks (softener and neutralizer) and valves, but I guess keeping the mechanical control mechanism?  Im new to well water treatment systems so I’m not sure if there’s any disadvantage to the tank replacement vs total system upgrade.

Regards , Kenny K2KW