[RFI] Fwd: Water treatment system RFI?

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 20 20:25:38 EDT 2021

Unless the company that markets this will tell you how much hardness is removed, in grains per gallon, and offers you a money back guarantee that if, upon measuring your water’s hardness at the inlet and outlet it fails to do that (it will), you get every penny refunded. If they won’t agree to that, run, do not walk, away from the thing.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith