[RFI] Fwd: Water treatment system RFI?

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 23:10:48 EDT 2021

Have you looked at the ads?

"The ED2000 functions by wrapping two antenna cables around the main
water pipe to form a coil, creating a complex, frequency modulated,
electronicmagnetic waveform. This induces an oscillating electric field
into the water, resulting in the agitation of water molecules sufficient
enough to trigger the release of carbon dioxide and cause the premature
precipitation of calcium bicarbonate. This process naturally results in
a small increase in solubility, which allows the now unsaturated water
to dissolve existing scale deposits and remove them from the water
system. Limescale deposits on your fixtures will soften over time after
regular contact with the treated water from the ED2000."

Looks like pure snake oil to me.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite