[RFI] RFI from mini-splits.

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 23:24:19 EDT 2021

This has long been a problem with power supplies for IBM-compatible PCs
(and I expect, Macs as well.  Open the box and you'll discover jumper
wires where it says on the PC board there should be EMI filter
components.  I've gotten in the habit of just swapping out the power
input jack on these power supplies for Corcom or Qualtek units with
built-in EMI filtering.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite