[RFI] Who Cares About HF EMI?

Bill Mader billamader at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 13:04:22 EDT 2021

The link below comes from a microwave journal but contains an EMI allowable
levels chart that goes down to 30 MHz, down to is the point.  We all know
RFI/EMI is increasing, but especially in the HF spectrum.  I hope W1RFI's,
and others', involvement with the IEEE on RFI/EMI will help add focus to
the mess on HF!

https://www.microwavejournal.com/articles/36728-addressing-emc-challenges-in-electric-vehicle-supply-equipment?utm_source=MV_Microwave+Journal+Flash&utm_medium=email&utm_content=HTMLLinkID%3a+18&utm_campaign=Weekly+News+Update%3a+OneWeb+Successfully+Launches+34+Satellites%3b+GF+%26+Qualcomm+Sign+Agreement+for+5G+RF+Front%e2%80%90Ends

I worry that this aspect of "clean" energy will increase what we experience
on HF by orders of magnitude!

73, Bill Mader, K8TE
New Mexico QSO Party 9 Apr 2022
ARRL New Mexico Section Manager
*ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio**™*
Duke City Hamfest Chairman www.dukecityhamfest.org 16-18 Sep 2022
Secretary/Treasurer and Past President, Albuquerque DX Association
W6H NM Coordinator, Route 66 On-the-Air 10-18 Sep 2022