[RFI] RFI LG Refrig Corcom filter and #31 core

Don Kirk wd8dsb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 19:54:24 EDT 2021

Hi Jim,

I forgot to answer your question about what bands the RFI was on.  Mike was
only experiencing noise on 10 meters, so I did not look at other bands.
Because we were dealing with 10 meters I also wondered if we should try #43
material in place of the #31 material on the common mode choke to see if
that would be beneficial, and you might share your thoughts on the use of
#43 material versus #31 material up on 10 meters for the common mode choke.

Thanks,
Don (wd8dsb)