[RFI] Another Solar Panel Interference Case

Charles Plunk af4o at twc.com
Tue Apr 5 11:52:35 EDT 2022

At what distance would one typically notice residential solar system
noise on HF?

I'm lucky so far, none around me. And to tell the truth I am not aware
of any in the area. I'm in SW TN. My county is currently reviewing plans
for a solar farm but that will be miles from me if it happens, there is
significant opposition.

Chuck
W4NBO