[RFI] Another Solar Panel Interference Case

EDWARDS, EDDIE J eedwards at oppd.com
Wed Apr 6 10:59:20 EDT 2022

Only in that many of the Monitoring Station closures, and specifically the one we had in Nebraska, happened under Obama.  I’m just not aware of exactly when all the others happened.  And apparently since you also do not know you simply confirmed my statement instead of providing any correction to it.  Thanks for your support Steve!  ;-)