[RFI] RFI on 160 meters at WD8DSB from Hi-Fi Amp or its power supply 0.27 miles away.

Don Kirk wd8dsb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 08:40:13 EDT 2022

Hi Jim (K9YC),

I suspect you're absolutely right about it being a class D type amp based
on its size, weight, and power output rating.

Yesterday I dropped off brownies at both homes I worked with on this case
which is my normal modus operandi.  Not sure if and when the homeowner with
the RFI generating system will get back with me for in depth
troubleshooting as she appeared to have a lot going on in her life and
definitely not concerned about using this system ever again as she
mentioned they have lots of other ways to listen to music.

Thanks, and 73.
Don (wd8dsb)