[RFI] Another Solar Panel RFI Victim

Hare, Ed, W1RFI w1rfi at arrl.org
Mon Dec 12 09:57:18 EST 2022

On what basis do you believe that the SE equipment is in violation of the emissions limits, Pete? The FCC rules set limits on radiated emissions above 30 MHz and on emissions conducted onto the AC mains below 30 MHz.  There is no emissions limits on radiated or conducted emissions below 30 MHz on any wiring except the 120/240 volt AC mains.