[RFI] Another Solar Panel RFI Victim

James Gordon Beattie Jr w2ttt at att.net
Mon Dec 12 13:23:48 EST 2022

Ed,
Two things to consider here:

As you pointed out the FCC can and does often address the effect of harmful interference and that was my point in saying, "quantified measurements and their effects".  Having measurements alone is insufficient as you pointed out and I agree.

The other is that the case for "RF quietness" is not an Amateur Radio issue, but an issue for a long list of services some of which I listed.  Collaboration with the users, manufacturers, and providers of the elements of these services is going to be key in getting critical mass of regulatory, political and financial interests to focus enough to address these types of problems.

Thoughts?

73,
J. Gordon "Gordie" Beattie, Jr., W2TTT
201.314.6964