[RFI] Another Solar Panel RFI System

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Dec 18 13:32:19 EST 2022

On 12/18/2022 9:09 AM, David Eckhardt wrote:
> This is the only outlet I'm aware of where we can keep up with the efforts
> of ARRL (doing the job FCC should be doing) and the stance of the FCC.
> Remember, ARRL has both ears and eyes of the FCC with this issue.   I'm
> glad we have this conduit to both.

YES! And we can be thankful that W1RFI and our other representatives at
ARRL understand that the politics and economics of the problem are at
least as important as the technical ones.

The FCC is under the Executive branch, and was decimated 40 years ago in
the name of "small government" -- translated as less regulation of big
biz that served to protect consumers (us). It has worked as intended.
FCC Rules for RFI benefit big biz, not us.

73, Jim K9YC