[RFI] LED ceiling lights

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:28:23 EST 2022

I'm launching into a basement remodeling, getting rid of a suspended
ceiling with old-style fluorescents.  I had previously replaced a number
of the tubes with LED units, and did not notice any increase in my noise
floor with lights on.  I'm now contemplating a wallboard ceiling with a
number (maybe a dozen) small  (~6 inch) LED lights.  Has anyone had
specific experience with these and can recommend (or recommend against)
specific models from an RFI perspective.

--
73, Pete N4ZR
One of the RBN team